Click images above to see screenshots
AIT EDI Server
Integrated Communications HUB for all your Trading Partners Using X12, EDIFact.
EDI Server controls the communication part of EDI the process:
- Sends and receives EDI files from the Internet by running (external) communication programs.
- Validates structure of EDI files and determines the trading partner to whom the file belongs and can
generate acknowledgments for incoming files.
- Provides interface for viewing and management communication transactions.
- Can distribute received EDI files to seperate systems for processing
- Forward or carbon copy received EDI files
- Pre and Post processing of received/send EDI files
- Filter received EDI files based on origin and contained data in the EDI file
- Send EDI files using VAN mailboxes, AS2, Secure FTPs, OFTP2 depending on the EDI partner and document
- Send e-mail notifications to configured contacts when various events take place.